PDA

View Full Version : Lump/blister on tonsil

ashleep
24-01-20, 10:04
so today i noticed a blister/lump type on on my right tonsil its kind big maybe about half cm ish, it a tiny bit sore and i can feel it sometimes. it def never been there before i am so scared. i couldn't get into the doctors today
and the internet is just saying bad things, i am soo scared. should i got to the doctors

Careful1
26-01-20, 08:38
You really shouldn’t go googling your worries because all it will do is cause you distress and most of the time is needlessly so and of course, anytime you have a concern about your physical well being you should get an appointment with your doctor to address it.

Limeslime
30-01-20, 19:28
I’m in a similar situation. I have this white honeycomb pattern on my tonsil, and a couple of tiny holes above it on the roof of my soft palate. My tonsils aren’t swollen, so I dont understand why I’d have markings. I havnt been ill either!
Yours sounds like it could be a harmless ulcer which will probably disappear in a couple of weeks, or perhaps you’ve burned it with food or a hot drink. Try gargling with salt water, and tell yourself you’ll get it checked ONLY if it’s still there in a few weeks.