PDA

View Full Version : Yeh I Did It!!!

The Fool
02-10-07, 08:54
well my dad had a day of yesterday and so we decided to go out for the day (eeeep!). so we decided to go shopping in the nearest town (double eeeepp) so we got ready and got in the car and im very happy to say the feeling of nervousnes went completly (yay!) so any way we were driving along and we had to turn a different way because of road works and we were in the car for 15 mins longer than we should of been but still i was fine (double yay!)so we went in the centre and it was busy but not to busy we went in al least 12 shops and went out onto the busy street but still i was fine (woohoo!!!) i bought loads of stuff i was tired but yet we still had places to go we went for lunch at a garden centre and i had a cherry cake only to realise then it had almonds on top.and usually i would start with the "im not allergic to nuts but i might be" thing but i didnt (yeh!) so then off we went home to go to the library and get some books (still nothing was messin me up) and hen on to pick my sister up from work.

so as you can see i had a busy day yesterday but i didnt panick once i didnt think i could do it but i did and im proud of my self!
now i just have to servive the the city shopping trip on friday!!

mystics
02-10-07, 09:10
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Excellent news hun, bet you were so chuffed with yourself you deserve to be :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

WELL DONE AGAIN

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

honeybee3939
02-10-07, 09:31
Hi

What a fantastic achivement for you hun !!! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Im realy pleased for you !! You go girl !!:yesyes: :yesyes:

Lovely to read about your success, you keep up the good work !:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
02-10-07, 17:45
:yesyes: Well done :yesyes:

I'm so pleased the anxiety kept away and you had a lovely time.

Take care,

Mike :)

margaret911
02-10-07, 21:42
I am so pleased for you, its marvelous to have a panic free day isn't it. Well done you.

love Mags xxxxx

groovygranny
02-10-07, 21:51
Well,

What a huge achievement for you !

You have every right to feel proud of yourself - along with all the rest of us!:)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s153/BrindleBoxer315/thfetch-3.gif

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
02-10-07, 23:52
Way to go, sounds like you had a lot of fun. What a lucky girl you are so much shopping!!!

Love,

Laura