PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal??

belle
02-10-07, 13:57
I have extreme tiredness. I get out of bed, i'm up for an hour (if that) and i want to go back to sleep. I am exhausted, constantly.

Just a few minutes ago i was dropping off at my computer! Its insane. I sleep really well at night, last night for example i slept from 10.30 - 7.00 this morning, so its not as if i am sleep deprived!

SAMKIRMAN
02-10-07, 14:01
i feel same way sleep well at night then still tired during day

ItWillPass
02-10-07, 21:41
I go through phases of this. Whenever it happens I worry that I have some terrible disease, but then within a few days or weeks it does pass, and I realize I am totally not lethargically tired anymore. Try keeping a diary of this symptom, so then you can look back and realize that it is not ALL the time.

nomorepanic
02-10-07, 21:43
It is usually because you aren't doing enough if that makes sense?

Sitting around all day and no stimulation can make you more tired.

It could also be iron deficiency

Bill
03-10-07, 01:18
I agree with Nicola's comments. Just another thought - if we sleep Too long or go back to sleep, we can feel more tired. Also it's not just how Long we sleep but also the quality of our sleep. We may wake thinking we've had a good nights sleep when in fact we've been dreaming alot tossing and turning so we've exhausted ourselves before we get up!

When we live with anxiety by day, it doesn't stop when we're asleep so if we don't go to bed feeling relaxed, we'll have a restless night. They always say don't go to bed on a horror film!!! Find something to relax you before you nod off!

Just a thought.:shrug:

shoegal
03-10-07, 02:05
Hi,

I just thought I'd add that you didn't mention whether you were taking any meds. Some anti depressants and other similar drugs can make you really sleepy.

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

Southern_Belle
03-10-07, 21:46
Hi Bluebell,

I might also add if you are depressed at all that can also make you tired. I don't know how things are at home still but it could be a symptom of your surroundings.

Huge hugs,

Laura

beauty
04-10-07, 15:15
I get this too bluebell...in fact ive had it really bad this week despite actually going out less and having a quiet weekend and good sleeps. I dont necessarily think its only linked to panic, although this can be very mentally draining when youre constantly worrying. I think it can be to do with work, for example working on computers which i do all day can make it worse, or sometimes the opposite, if you dont work or do enough it can make you drowsy. Either way i wouldnt worry, things like this usually come in phases, i sometimes wonder if it is an illness, not a serious one but like a cold where you just feel run-down xx