PDA

View Full Version : Worse in the mornings

valatpaws
02-10-07, 14:49
I seem to find getting up hell and then the mornings a real struggle. The afternoons seem to get a bit better and the evenings the best times. Does anyone else find this and do you think it is because there is less pressure at the end of the day.

Panic1971
02-10-07, 15:19
Hi there

Mine is slightly different. I feel okay in the morning - very anxious from about lunchtime till about 6 ish - then not as bad in the evening.

I think I am looking out for the panic now though and bringing it on myself.

SAMKIRMAN
02-10-07, 15:25
morning and night are the worse for me

KittyKate
02-10-07, 15:41
I find getting up in the mornings really hard as well.

I feel ok but tired in the morning, panicy in the afternoon and I feel my best at night :)

ncowan
02-10-07, 15:49
Mornings are horrendous for me too.........wake up and starting panicking straight away, really anxious and cry - feel better by lunchtime and 'normal' by the time I go to bed.

Apparently this is something to do with your body's cardian rhythms(?)....also a sign of clinical depression.

Nik x

Believe
02-10-07, 17:18
Mine are mid-day. I hate them

honeybee3939
02-10-07, 19:23
Hi

This is very common with anxiety, im another who always find the mornings worse:ohmy:
If you take a look at the Common Symptoms section of the forum there are lots of posts about this topic too.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7794

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

belle
02-10-07, 19:55
I feel okay in the mornings. Then if i know i have to go out, i start getting anxious from about 1pm until i get home!!! Evenings are fine....i'm usually too exhausted/busy!

I always find if i have to go anywhere, get me out as early as possible.

Nibbles
02-10-07, 20:19
Hi Val,

If I'm feeling anxious it's normally at its worst first thing in the morning. Sometimes I wake up and feel on edge and when this happens I find the best thing to do is get up. I think mornings are worst for me because I know I've got the whole day to get through.

Take care,

Mike

margaret911
02-10-07, 21:32
When I am anxious I find the mornings the hardest and as the day goes on I tend to feel a little better.

love Mags xxxxx

Bill
03-10-07, 00:13
Often the mornings are the worst time because as soon as we wake our subconcious is thinking about getting through the day ahead rather than looking forward to it.

I find that if I wake feeling anxious its best to get up and start doing things straight away otherwise you lay there going over in your mind the things you've got to do that day which may well make you feel more anxious and then you start analysing the anxiety symptoms you're feeling.

The evenings are often the best time because its the end of the day and all you've got to worry about is getting to bed!.....until the morning of course!

I've always hated Sundays because I'd start getting anxious about Monday and the long week to get through!

bubblygirl
06-10-07, 23:42
Mornings are definatly the worst for me and i struggle to get up most days.evenings are my best infact i could then stay up allnight bcoz i feel so much better by the end of the day x

woofytalk
07-10-07, 17:06
Once again, i agree with Bill. Sunday mornings can be the toughest because you feel Monday rearing its head around the corner.

I personally found that when i used to experience panic attacks, the nighttime was harder. Mornings it was more of a "depressed" feeling than panic. It also depends on what you're waking up to. If you don't like your job or you know you have a hectic day ahead of you, mornings can be and anxious beginning right from the start.

-Rachel

MissChampers
08-10-07, 11:37
Mornings are terrible for me but come the evening I feel on top of the world.

beauty
08-10-07, 11:39
Im the same...mornings are awful its not as though im dreading the day or anything but i just always feel on edge and scared, but definatley by evening i would say im totally fine. Still cant explain why, i suppose it could be to do with working all day but then it happens at weekend too?!
Weird! x