PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

MistyBlue
02-10-07, 15:34
Hi I'm new around here. :)

I feel so much for you guys. I know exactly how much this health anxiety affects everyone who suffers from it.

You guys are one step ahead of me though. I'm frightened to list my symptoms in case someone tells me I need to go get them checked out. :weep:

I hate it! It makes life so miserable.

Big hugs to everyone on here, and I hope I will feel brave enough to add my own stuff later.:hugs:

Looking forward to getting to know some people who really understand how I feel. :)

trac67
02-10-07, 17:43
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

I move your post to the introduce yourself forum so people can welcome you :)

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
02-10-07, 18:10
Hello MistyBlue:welcome:to you!

We all have a story to tell, so don't worry eh?

You'll find plenty of help, support and new friends here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
02-10-07, 18:58
Hi MistyBlue and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm sure all of your symptoms are perfectly normal but take things at your own pace and write what you're comfortable with.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
02-10-07, 19:01
HI MistyBlue

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
02-10-07, 19:28
Hi MistyBlue

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here

You are not alone and will meet some lovely people on here.

xserenax
02-10-07, 21:17
hello there and welcome to this club.... im abit like you i was nervous to.... didnt want anybody to know what my symtoms were BUT i posted it and god im glad i did, coz its almost certin some of us have the same as you do.Dont worry and be happy, just realize and enjoy this wicked site...... its made me so much more confident... I LOVE IT. mgs me when ever you need to. Take care serena x

Tweedy
02-10-07, 22:24
Hey misty am new aswell :)

Southern_Belle
03-10-07, 00:45
Hi Misty Blue,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here can relate to how you are feeling and you will get a lot of support.

Hugs,

Laura

TracyL
03-10-07, 02:52
Hi Misty Blue,

Welcome. I am new here also and like you was a bit hesitant to put things down but you will in your own time. You are amongst people who understand and will support you.

Hugs to you sweetie

Tracy

manmoor
03-10-07, 08:07
Hi Mistyblue,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

MistyBlue
03-10-07, 09:25
Thank you guys for such a warm welcome. I am sorry I did not post in the correct forum, so thank you for moving my post. :) (I just got excited to have found like minded people :) )

Lindalou64
03-10-07, 12:25
Hello Mystyblue And Welcome........wish Ya The Best..........linda

Elly 2
04-10-07, 10:21
Hi Misty Blue,
Don't be frightened, we are all here to help each other, I am relatively new to the site and was a bit apprehensive but honestly everyone is so understanding and supportive, you really don't have to suffer alone, we are ALL her to help and support x x

woofytalk
04-10-07, 12:26
Hi MistyBlue,

Don't be frightened. everyone loves you already. I hope you find comfort in the anonymity of this forum and know that everyone only wants the best for eachother here. We are all coming from that same challenging place of anxiety. So your fears are already justified with all of us. I think you'll find warm companionship here.

-Rachel