PDA

View Full Version : help im coming over funny again!!

xserenax
03-10-07, 12:38
this happens everytime im at work, im just sat here and bam i just cant relax now im waiting for a big attack to come along, cant stop feeling anx. trying to keep busy.... i got another 3 hours of this!! any tips on taking my mind of it??? trying to breath propley but cant keep my mind on it.
serena

Believe
03-10-07, 13:14
Serena,

Hi, hope that you are feeling better. When I was working I would get up and do walking, cleaning, or anything that would take my mind off of anxiety.

Have you tried a radio, candle on your desk any thing that helps you feel better. Have you done any relaxation exercises, along with the breathing exercises.

Also if you can take a walk outside for a few moments, this also helped me clear my head.

Remember we are here for you.:hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:

Take Care
Believe

I Believe In Time We All Will Get Better

xserenax
03-10-07, 13:23
yeah iv been trying the breathing excersises.... whats the realaxation excersises?? what do i do?? i hate this its sometimes enough to push you over the edge, i just want to be normal again. its so horribal.
serena

SammiB
03-10-07, 13:46
Helle serena - i used to be like this all the time at work very anxious but i just to distract myself here or walk around. also beta blockers can help. i take propranalol whenever i need to and its very reassuring that i'm not going to have an attack

hope you feel better

xx

darkangel
03-10-07, 13:48
Hi serena, are you able to do this exercise at your desk?

http://www.meditainment.com/free-meditation/

Luv darkangel x

xserenax
03-10-07, 14:24
yes i am! its calmed down abit now i ate a packet of crisps.... bad i know and my friend came in and it all calmed down. still hate it thou... what excerises do you advise?

xserenax
03-10-07, 14:25
whats that propranalol?? and betterblockers?

SammiB
03-10-07, 19:49
its a small tablet form the doctors, what they basically do is block out some of the adrenalin that is created by anxiety. it just slowers the breathing and heart rate so the symptoms don't become overwelming.