PDA

View Full Version : Aneurysm worry.

Deepseathree
30-01-20, 04:03
I have a pain above the right eye and moving into the top of my head. The only time I really feel the pain is when I move my nose(scrunch it up, or draw my lip down to flare my nostrils). I don’t feel it when exercising or anything strenuous. Sometimes I may notice it when when over. But that’s about it.

Rationally I think it’s sinus issues, irrationally my hypochondria leads me to believe it’s an aneurysm brewing. I also have HBP and take medication for it. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Deepseathree
30-01-20, 04:27
I was going back through my posts and apparently I’ve had this similar problem before. I’m not really having anxiety over it, just don’t know what it is. As stated it’s not like a headache as I can almost cause the pain anytime when I do as explained.

Fishmanpa
30-01-20, 13:12
The only time I really feel the pain is when I move my nose(scrunch it up, or draw my lip down to flare my nostrils).

The real question here is when, under normal life circumstances and human interaction, does a person do that other than to make a funny face? :huh:

Positive thoughts