PDA

View Full Version : Not posted in a long time

Ellen70
03-10-07, 15:13
Hi all,
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the people who have been in contact with me and whom I haven't gotten back to.

I haven't posted on here for a long while. I am in an unending period of depression and basically I am staying in bed and hiding from the world 24/7. I just feel so unmotivated and despondent. I started a new anti depressant six weeks ago (Cymbalta) but it hasn't had any effect at all which is so disappointing. My anxiety and fear is relentless as well and my Mother has been ill so I feel overwhelmed by life in general.

To those of you whom I haven't emailed or chatted to on MSN, I do apologise for my silence and I am grateful for your support. Hopefully I will pick up soon.

Big hugs to everyone else who is going through a hard time at the moment as well.

Bye for now

Love
Ellen x

jo61
03-10-07, 16:29
So sorry to hear things are so difficult for you at the moment. Hope you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. As soon as you feel up to talking i'll be here. I don't go into the account on MSN that you have for me but I have another so maybe when you want to talk PM me and I'll give it to you.

:hugs:

Rain
03-10-07, 17:10
Hope to see you online very soon feeling more cheerful Ellen :hugs:

kazzie
03-10-07, 21:30
Take care Ellen:hugs:

Luv Kaz x

honeybee3939
03-10-07, 21:38
Ellen

sending you some hugs:hugs: :hugs: and you no where always here if you need a helping hand:hugs: :hugs: .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Ellen70
04-10-07, 01:29
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Rain I am sorry that I didn't get back to you on the phone, I have been staying at my parents' house at nights and no mobile signal there. I will contact you soon, I wouldn't be much fun to chat to right now anyway :weep:

My psychotherapist is away this week and I really feel the need to vent to her - or anybody!
Life is just so hard at the moment and I feel so lonely.

Ellen

bluebottle
04-10-07, 06:51
Your in our thoughts Ellen. I think the thing you mentioned recently will help, talking to people in similar situations and getting out of the four walls. I hope this doesn't come across as crass, but believe me, riding a bike outside does help. It gives you something to do, if you feel rough you can come home quick, and your mixing with the world without being too much amongst it. I would never be without my bike.

I know you know this, but flower, isolation loves depression, if you can be less isolated it will improve things.

Big hug for you, and take care.

margaret911
04-10-07, 22:14
Sorry your feeling crap at the moment, hope you feel better soon.

love Mags xxxxx

Wilburis
04-10-07, 22:19
Thinking of you:

:bighug: :bighug1: :bighug: :bighug1:

Lizzie xx

manmoor
05-10-07, 09:03
Ellen have a big big hug from me hun :hugs: hope to chat to you soon sorry your not feeling so good :hugs: xxx

funky chick
05-10-07, 09:22
Ellen sending you big hugs and hope you feel better soon hun have missed you on msn please take care thinking of you lots of love Gail xxxxxxxxx:hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Nibbles
07-10-07, 17:19
Hi Ellen,

You've nothing to apologise for and I hope you feel better very soon. You know where I am if you want to vent.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x