PDA

View Full Version : going for op on Monday

kilvosa
03-10-07, 15:16
Hi All
Well am going into hospital on Monday am really getting nervous now especially since i read posts on this op wish i hadnt read em lol.Anyone had a rectole repair? if so how did it go etc. Thanks for listening.
Take care
Annexx

kittykat
03-10-07, 15:22
Hi there,

D'ont know much about this procedure, but i'd just like to wish you good luck, and i'm sure all will go well.

shirley xx

Piglet
03-10-07, 16:21
All the best hun.:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
03-10-07, 21:32
Thinking of you Anne:hugs:

You know where I am if you need me:flowers:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
03-10-07, 21:34
GOOD LUCK from me too hun !:flowers: :flowers:

Im sure you will be well looked after so try not to worry, keep us posted how things go. sending hugs your way too :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

cattttt
04-10-07, 01:29
I'll be joining you Kilvosa, I'm having a hysterectomy on Tues, but as we are ahead of you here in NZ, we might be going to theatre at the same time! I'm terrified too, have to keep reminding myself it'll be so much better afterwards. So I'll be thinking of you on the other side of the world, and sending you a hug over the waves.

TracyL
04-10-07, 06:32
All the best and good luck, i'm sure everything will be fine.

take care
Tracy

kilvosa
04-10-07, 09:43
Hello all
Many thanks for your kind wishes i just worry too much and think what IF, sure i will be fine and will be back on next week to let you know, thenks again.
Take care
Annexx

Karen
04-10-07, 09:50
Wishing you all the best for Monday Anne :hugs:

Karen xx

Alabasterlyn
04-10-07, 09:55
I've never heard of that procedure but I wish you the best of luck for Monday Anne :hugs: