PDA

View Full Version : OMG....I have just been a bit reckless

happyone
03-10-07, 15:55
I have just gone and spent £1100 on my credit card....on a holiday......in the canaries!
I have no money to pay it off with ......I am terrified to go....I am still running this 'a year ago I did this........' well a year ago, I went to Fuerteventura...to the exact same apartmnets I am going to this time ans spent most of my time in the apartment and was in bed every night for 9pm, I went out for a meal once.....
I just got it in my head that I was going to do it different this time:wacko: but that is not bloody likely. My med regime is all over the place, travel insurance will cost me £100 plus and I CAN'T AFFORD IT:ohmy: any of it.....but I have told hubby we have money for it....money which I have already spent.

Oh eck!"

Happyone
xx

groovygranny
03-10-07, 16:14
:oopsie:...You and me gone and dun almost the same fing happyone!!

Couple of weeks ago I'd just been for a check up at the dentist :wacko: which included a temp filling - £46.80 thank you very much! Hubby had just been refused DLA yet again (apparantly not disabled enough - chronic arthritis and heart problems and difficulty walking!)

Sooo....I thought :wtf1:if I'm working full-time I may as well use it pay a damn debt for a holiday - and went and booked one to Spain for half-term:ohmy:!! Only a cheapie - but we can't really afford it either!!

I reckon we just got to bite the bullet, enjoy our holiday (once we get control of our 'holiday' anx !) and worry about the bill when we get back!

I never used to think like this, and I'm not usually irresponsible with money , but I think sometimes we've just got to do what would be best for us - even if it means tightening our belts a bit more!

My counsellor told me to always have something to look forward to - well now I have two....a holiday and the paying for it somehow lol !!:huh::blush:

Don't know if this has helped or hindered you happy - just wanted you to know you're not alone my friend!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

happyone
03-10-07, 18:45
Thanx GG:hugs:

know what else tho? It is NOT half term:ohmy: I am taking kids out of school for a week:ohmy: :ohmy: I don't do this ....I am afraid I will end up in court:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
(But with a nice tan if I do:winks: )

Happyone
xxx

Quirky
03-10-07, 22:58
Wow mate :ohmy:

Oh eck indeed lol. Well it's done now so unless you want to try and get your money back somehow you'd best go and enjoy it eh! :D When do you go?

While you're splurging can you book a holiday for me too mate? :sofa: lol :winks:

Lisa x