PDA

View Full Version : Headache won’t go away

CHELLEB1017
01-02-20, 14:22
Hey guys! It’s been awhile. I’ve been doing pretty good. Therapy and meds really helped. Not in a full blown spiral but am worried. For the past week and a half I have had a headache in the same exact spot near my right temple on and off throughout each day. It comes and goes but is there everyday. I have had the same headache several times in the same spot over the years but it usually lasts 2-3 days and it’s gone. Anyone ever have a headache like this last this long? Thanks as always!!

Bennyjj81
01-02-20, 18:13
I'm 4 weeks going strong with a persistent headache so I'm jealous you're only a week and a half into yours!

CHELLEB1017
01-02-20, 19:44
I'm 4 weeks going strong with a persistent headache so I'm jealous you're only a week and a half into yours!

Is it in the same spot? Mine is like around one temple. So sorry your headache has lasted so long!

Bennyjj81
01-02-20, 21:00
Yeah predominately my left temple but it tends to move around my head throughout the day before concentrating back there so I guess to answer your question and, assuming my doctor is correct, headaches absolutely can last that long or even longer.. :(

CHELLEB1017
02-02-20, 15:32
Thanks for trying to help! Anyone else ever had a headache in the same spot for over a week???

katniss
03-02-20, 02:33
Yes, I’ve had a headache everyday for 8 months straight. It was all anxiety.

Do you have sinus issues?