PDA

View Full Version : Tripping - MND fears

mcohen
02-02-20, 23:50
25/M. I have had severe HA for many years now and have posted on here on and off for the past few years. I haven't posted for a couple of months as, aided by an upped dosage of citalopram, I have began to make progress and stop worrying constantly everyday. Of course that doesn't mean that I am out of the woods, or that my worries have gone completely.

The past few days I've found myself worrying about MND. I have found myself catching the front of my foot/tripping more often recently. It's not a full on trip, I don't massively stumble forwards or fall to the ground, its a little trip where the front of the shoe seems to catch the pavement. It seems to always be my right foot. It can be as frequent as once a day, or every now and then, though recently it seems to be a once a day thing. Only seems to happen wearing footwear when out and about, not barefoot in the house.

I know logically MND is unlikely, however the very first results that came up when (I made the mistake of) typing in my symptoms was that tripping can be an early symptom of limb onset MND.

Fishmanpa
03-02-20, 00:41
I know logically MND is unlikely, however the very first results that came up when (I made the mistake of) typing in my symptoms was that tripping can be an early symptom of limb onset MND.

Good 'ol Dr. Google :lac:

Positive thoughts

mcohen
05-02-20, 21:38
Good 'ol Dr. Google :lac:

Positive thoughts

It is for sure a bad habit.