PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am a newbi

kath
03-10-07, 20:00
Hello All,

My name is Kath and i am having an attack and thought i would tap away in case someone is listening.

These are new to me and i have been having them for a year now. The new one is the chest pains and head aches that i have had for 5 days on and off which is affecting my home and work life.

sometimes i just want to cry, i am sat here with my disabled daughter thinking i am going mad.

Sorry to go on Kath.

nomorepanic
03-10-07, 20:06
Hi Kath and :welcome:

Sorry to hear you are bad at the moment. You could pop in the live chat room and see if that helps.

Loads of lovely supportive people on here to meet and help.

Breatheon
03-10-07, 20:21
Hi

Sorry to hear that you are suffering with an attack. If you want to speak to someone you can contact a volunteer from the No Panic Helpline on 0808 808 0545. They are open until 10pm.

Take care

Chris

trac67
03-10-07, 20:21
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
03-10-07, 20:34
Hello Kath:welcome:to you!

You haven't gone on love - you're in the right place for help and support.

Good advice so far - and I'd also like to offer my 'virtual' ear if you want, just PM me.

No neeed to feel alone ok?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

miss motown
03-10-07, 21:06
hi kath and welcome hun sorry to here you were feeling so bad whenever i feel an attack coming on i usually go in to chat and belive me it really helps well may be next time when your on line youll visit us all in chat and youll have a warm welcome xx

manmoor
03-10-07, 21:11
Hi Kath,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
03-10-07, 21:29
Hi Kath

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Southern_Belle
03-10-07, 21:39
Hi Kath,

Welcome to NMP. I know you have come to the right place. Many here feel just like you do and you will find support.

Hugs,

Laura

Believe
03-10-07, 22:12
Hello Kath,

Welcome to NMP, and hope you have found some good advice already.
We are always around when somebody needs us. I am online most of the time. But shout real loud as I live in USA.

Good luck and take care.

Believe
I Believe That In Time We All Will Get Better.:hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:

Lindalou64
04-10-07, 14:07
Hello Kath And Welcome To The Site........linda

Nibbles
04-10-07, 19:43
Hi Kath and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Mike :)

chucklehound
04-10-07, 20:39
hi and welcome to nmp

kath
06-10-07, 18:48
Thank You all,

Sorry I had to go to bad to type. I just cannot get rid of these feelings unless I am asleep.

I have just been in the chat room and met some people which is also new to me. I am going to a friends to stay the night.

Kath.