PDA

View Full Version : Dentist!!!!!!!!

yorkylover
03-10-07, 23:49
I have the dentist tomorrow:ohmy: Im dreading it.Iv got to have a filling,a large filling and Im not happy:mad: The dentist has told me she may not be able to fill the tooth, she may have to crown it,at £485 this is causing me major stress and anxiety:lac: on top of having the flippin filling and injection:ohmy:

Its not until 4.00,so Ill be on the loo most of the day:blush: getting a really sore bum!!!!!!!!!!:weep: :weep:

yorkylover
04-10-07, 14:49
O well Im off soon,all on my own.:weep: :weep: :weep: I know its only the dentist,but thats a big issue for me:weep: :weep: :weep:

Buy Buy :emot-wave: :emot-wave: :byebye: :emot-wave: :emot-wave:

:sofa: This is what I want to do now!!!!!

beauty
04-10-07, 14:58
Hiya Ellen,

Try to stay calm, i understand how scary it is i had to go last week just for a check up, im usually fine but since ive been having panic ive not been keen on the dentist!!
Remember that often once your there its not as bad as you imagined, its usually the build-up beforehand that is the worst! Also i know it is a filling but you can ask the dentist to stop at any point if you feel uncomfortabkles or panicky, try to remember this when youre there.

good luck, just think it will soon be over with and im confident you will be fine : )

xxxxxxx

yorkylover
04-10-07, 19:25
Thank you Beauty for your kind words.It all went well.She talked me through it all and I stayed pretty calm,until I got the bill.:ohmy:

honeybee3939
04-10-07, 19:29
Ohh Ellen

I have only just caught up with your thread hun !!:ohmy:

Sounds like you coped extremley well !!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

You have done so well over the last few months, lots of achievements !!:yesyes:

WELL DONE Ellen !! Im real proud of you !!!:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kazzie
04-10-07, 19:46
Well Done Ellen:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

nomorepanic
04-10-07, 20:21
Well done on coping Ellen!

kilvosa
04-10-07, 21:34
Well done Ellen im at the dentist on sat morn and im the worlds worst coward but have had a lot of treatment over the past few months with a new dentist and he is really good, the last two he pulled out some got left in and it hasnt come out yet (oh no) so he will pull the bits out on sat plus take another tooth out and a filling all before i go into hospital on monday now that im NOT looking forward too. I also take 4mg of diazipan before i go to the dentist it just takes the edge off and i use rescue remedy too im such a coward. The noise of drill is the worst bit when will they make a silent one lol.
Well done and take care
Annexx

debera
04-10-07, 21:36
well done ellen
luv debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

yorkylover
04-10-07, 21:58
Thanks everyone.Anne will be thinking of you Sat.I think having a good understanding dentist helps.:hugs:

beauty
08-10-07, 10:32
Well done ellen, i knew you'd be fine!!

Hope all went well on sat anne xxx