PDA

View Full Version : Wierd headaches from anxiety

Guzzler
05-02-20, 18:05
Hello all I’ve just joined yesterday ,currently suffering from severe heartburn from Sunday and weird headaches all up the lift hand side of my head ,haven’t smoked since Saturday night due to the heartburn and feel terrible !

Does anyone else get tingling sore head aches that feel like nerves or electric shivery feeing really hard to describe .
The worst thing about these mini panic attacks that I take is that they mainly focus on the neck and head ,my neck will tense up and hurt in an instant and I can fee al sorts of tingling nerves in my head .I just can’t seem to shift this at all and at times it comes just from talking to people for no reason
Psychiatrist says it’s all anxiety but even knowing or accepting that doesn’t make it any fkin easier to control or stop !
I know it’s anxiety because I’ve heartburn at the same time ,raw throat chest pain stomach noises but it just won’t shift !

Does anyone else experience these weird nerve headaches

Guzzler
05-02-20, 18:11
Sorry all I forgot to mention that I wrote a long introduction in that section here on the forum ,I’m hoping to here from others that are in the same boat ,I’ve a long history of mental health problems the last 10 /12 years and just absolutely sick of it to be honest ,thought I’d cracked it last year even went on a two week holiday and never took as much as a paracetamol !Fast forward to now and I’m back on all sorts of meds again !Hope to hear from some of you