PDA

View Full Version : advice on relaxtion CD

hanelle
26-01-05, 11:35
HI there, i just wondered if you could give me any advice on what sort of relaxation/overcoming anxiety CD i should purchase. ideally i would like something in the car as i am finding this is where i am having the most difficulty.
thanks

emmam366
26-01-05, 14:48
have a look in 'Top Tips' forum for ideas on relaxation CDs, aromatherapy music is good and there are plenty of types out there.

vernon
26-01-05, 17:54
hi, Welcome to the site, Nicola has panic more while driving she will probs give u some advice when she see's your post, take care. vernon

Meg
01-02-05, 12:39
Hi Hanelle,

I found talking books in the car were good as they held my attention and kept me distracted .

Loud singing along to music is good too.

Pure relaxation CD's are not recommended as you may not be safe if they work too well.

There are relaxation CDs with a track on it that you can use which just helps regulates your breathing if you are hyperventilating.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
01-02-05, 17:32
Hanelle

My reply to this seems to have got lost, so I will do it again.

Anyway what I said was that you could try loud music to sing along to or if you want something calming then classical music is great for that.

Have a look on this site for some anxiety type cd's - http://www.hypnosisaudio.com/

Nicola