PDA

View Full Version : An honest statement about myself.

t0rt01se36
07-02-20, 23:47
I have mentioned some of this in the chat room and feel it's time to accept who/what I am and have bravely decided to go public about it on this forum.

I am an Asexual, Panromantic, Lesbian.

Some of you might say I shouldn't label myself and I accept that opinion.

To go public will help me to accept who and what I am and am very thankful to my NMP friends who have already stuck by me. Thank you. I have been very brave and I hope you can be brave with whatever future decisions, you need to make. 💏🌈

t0rt01se36

nomorepanic
07-02-20, 23:51
Hi Ju

Has this been prompted by phillip schofield ?

t0rt01se36
08-02-20, 00:28
Partly yes, re Phillip Schofield, but some of my decisions were made from a few years ago. Especially being Asexual.

nomorepanic
08-02-20, 00:35
Did you feel a need to tell us for a specific reason? Has something happened?

t0rt01se36
08-02-20, 08:00
Nothing specific has happened but I do feel better for starting this thread. I hope my decision can relate to what others might be going through. Especially new beginnings and feeling less confused.

MyNameIsTerry
08-02-20, 13:55
I think it's great you feel you can open up in this way, t0rt01se. For me I think we discuss so many intimate and sensitive things on this forum that it barely registers if someone explains their sexuality because to be on here I think being open minded is very important anyway. So, perhaps like me there are many that will read this and feel no different about you because whilst it's very important to you I view people as just people who can be whoever they want to be or are and it's the person inside that always counts. If that makes sense?

I hope things continue well for you and seeing your courage in making this step only opens more doors to boosting your confidence in improving your life and mental health.

:hugs:

pulisa
08-02-20, 14:17
Wishing you all the very best as it's great that you feel less confused and more able to make those new beginnings.

I don't think people care about "labels". Just be yourself and be proud to be that person.

fishman65
08-02-20, 19:53
What I would say is 'well done you!!' We are all human beings that come in all different sorts :hugs:

Carnation
08-02-20, 20:26
Hi tort :flowers:
I don't think of you any differently, you are lovely person whatever words you want to put describing yourself. :hugs: