PDA

View Full Version : Right-sided back pain - pulled muscle or kidney issue??

kmm111
10-02-20, 17:14
All of a sudden three days ago I noticed a sharp pain in my right lower back under the ribcage, just where my kidney appears to be. It only hurts when I move in certain positions which leads me to believe it's a pulled muscle, but I didn't do anything at all to strain in. It literally started when I (uneventfully) got up from my chair from the kitchen table.
I can't help thinking I have some sort of mass on my kidney that's causing this pain. If this were the case, would it be a different kind of pain I'd be experiencing? Please talk some sense into me before my anxiety spirals out of control!

ShaunRyder
10-02-20, 18:45
Sounds like a pulled muscle, sure something serious would hurt constantly and not just when you move. Get on YouTube and try some yoga for lower back pain!

Bittersweet05
20-02-20, 00:26
Oh geeze. Same here a couple of days ago I was cutting bushes. Didn't realize I over did it and now been in achy pain for two days. I guess getting older you can do anything not realizing you pulled something until it aches. Hope mine goes away soon. Driving me crazy right now.