PDA

View Full Version : Worried About Feeling in Throat

aanns_GAD
11-02-20, 11:52
So we have been super busy. Late nights and early mornings. And going out and whatnot. And last night around 6ish I started feeling like the urge to cough. My nose has been running for a week or so but I thought it was allergies since it’s starting to get super windy here. But now I’m wide awake up at 3:47am and freaking out about Corona. I live in Nor Cal. There have been 0 cases here. The closest one is like three hours away from us and from the news it says that lady is quarantined. But all this news about it is freaking me out. Like we just bought something from amazon and I can’t find online if it’s from China. We already opened it and are using it. I’m just so worked up about it. But I keep trying to remind myself that there’s so many restrictions here that people aren’t just going to be in the grocery store infected like they can’t just get through the security measures right? I have exercise induced asthma and have ended up on inhalers and steroids before when I’ve been sick and I’m spiraling so hard. I’m sorry if this is annoying but my anxiety around it is so real and I’m so scared I could cry. Just looking for some support and kindness and some facts to help me through.

BlueIris
11-02-20, 11:53
I'm fairly sure the virus can't travel with the mail.

ankietyjoe
11-02-20, 12:00
So we have been super busy. Late nights and early mornings. And going out and whatnot. And last night around 6ish I started feeling like the urge to cough. My nose has been running for a week or so but I thought it was allergies since it’s starting to get super windy here. But now I’m wide awake up at 3:47am and freaking out about Corona. I live in Nor Cal. There have been 0 cases here. The closest one is like three hours away from us and from the news it says that lady is quarantined. But all this news about it is freaking me out. Like we just bought something from amazon and I can’t find online if it’s from China. We already opened it and are using it. I’m just so worked up about it. But I keep trying to remind myself that there’s so many restrictions here that people aren’t just going to be in the grocery store infected like they can’t just get through the security measures right? I have exercise induced asthma and have ended up on inhalers and steroids before when I’ve been sick and I’m spiraling so hard. I’m sorry if this is annoying but my anxiety around it is so real and I’m so scared I could cry. Just looking for some support and kindness and some facts to help me through.

This is why you are coughing.

Post nasal drip.

Worrying about the Corona Virus is completely and utterly ridiculous. Completely. The Corona fatality rate is 1%, and you have zero cases nearby. So what is 1% of zero?