PDA

View Full Version : Concerning headache

Matthew1233
16-02-20, 20:59
I rarely get headaches but I get one that comes and goes but its not really sore just a little painful in one area of the head. I am worried as dont usually get this. I had a sore eye the other day but it's gone away. I am also waking up really early every day even at the weekends. I am thinking this is something dangerous causing it.

PanickyGuy
17-02-20, 00:11
I rarely get headaches but I get one that comes and goes but its not really sore just a little painful in one area of the head. I am worried as dont usually get this. I had a sore eye the other day but it's gone away. I am also waking up really early every day even at the weekends. I am thinking this is something dangerous causing it.

You mean on either side of your head, just above the eyes? Usually that has to do with sinuses.

Matthew1233
17-02-20, 21:42
You mean on either side of your head, just above the eyes? Usually that has to do with sinuses.

Beginning to worry now about brain tumours

PanickyGuy
18-02-20, 03:59
Beginning to worry now about brain tumours

Naw, brain tumors are rare. Usually it's something to do with sinuses or neck tension from stress. I get both on occasions. If you take aspirin and that helps, then you'll know it has something to do with sinuses or neck tension from stress. Otherwise, if doesn't help, and if you haven't been already, you might consider a trip to the doctor; but that still doesn't mean it's a brain tumor.

Matthew1233
18-02-20, 20:52
Okay I am beginning to worry. I think I have a headache which I rarely get it. There's hardly any pain just little niggles and every time I notice them I panic. It's almost psychological in a way, every time I think I'll have a sore head I usually en up getting a small niggle or pain and worry. And of course, I've jumped on goggle and seen stuff about brain tumours and that people who rarely get headaches that when they do this is a warning sign. At this rate I think i'm just panicking myself.

Trying to say calm, thanks

venusbluejeans
19-02-20, 00:03
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

RadioGaGa
19-02-20, 21:11
A headache Alone is almost “never” a sign of a brain tumour.