PDA

View Full Version : Nose pressure for 3 weeks

WorriedGurl
22-02-20, 19:26
I’m worried. This is the most scared I’ve ever been. I’ve been having nose pressure off and on for almost 3 weeks. I’m very scared I’m dying. I truly can’t take this anymore. I’m so scared.

nomorepanic
22-02-20, 19:47
I really don't think you are going to die of this.

Talk to your doctor as you may need some nasal spray to relieve things.

WorriedGurl
22-02-20, 20:25
Gonna go to the doctor Friday, but I’m so worried. I’ve also been getting pressure top of my head too. I’m truly so scared right now. I am terrified.

nomorepanic
22-02-20, 20:42
It sounds like a sinus problem to be fair. You really don't need to be worried but if you are then why not get an emergency appointment on Monday?

glassgirlw
22-02-20, 20:47
Worriedgurl on your other thread about this we talked about it maybe being sinus related, but that it can’t hurt to go get checked out. Maybe they can give you something to help relieve the pressure. I’m not sure how your appointment system works there, do you have walk in type clinics that you can get into sooner? Not like an emergency room but like a walk in doctors office?

WorriedGurl
22-02-20, 20:58
I have young children and i don’t have anyone to watch them till Friday. I wish I could go sooner. But if they do a MRI on my head I need someone to watch my kids.

I’m just truly so worried, I’ve been just crying and unable to cope with these symptoms. I just want this pressure to go away. I am devastated . And can’t enjoy my life .

nomorepanic
22-02-20, 21:02
Why not try steam inhalation - see if that helps.

You will not need an MRI for this I am sure.