PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Of Faith.

Piscian Daydreamer
07-10-07, 19:25
Hey everyone.

What do you do when life turns into something you do not recognise? You look in the mirror and you do not recognise the person you are?
Bad luck after bad luck.... you try so hard to make a life for yourself but just can't because you've sunken into a world of despair?

I've lost faith. Faith in myself, faith in god, faith in life.

Since i finished university i've been on an awful downfall. I graduated with a first class honours, i was the best at what i did. Yet i come out of uni and just cannot get a job.... the industry i wanted to bad just will not open anything up for me. Its a dead end,,,, i just cannot carry on 'not making it'.

No job.... no money. I'm so scared to go out and get a normal job just to get some money in because i feel like a failure. My three years at university meant nothing.................

The girl i fell in love with screwed me over one awful night many weeks ago.. and i'm not over this, i feel so empty and lonely. I can't seem to move on,, can't even manage to pass my driving test.

I go out night after night... i know alcholoh is not the solution,,, but ive been sucked into an awful world of chatting up horrible girls in terrible places. I went out the weekend to Walsall and ended up getting glassed by a random girl.

I just don't know how to get out of this awful crisis i'm in. I feel theres nothing left and these days aren't mine. What is there to live for?

Thanks for listening.

I feel sick to the core and wake up every morning shaking. It shouldnt be like this. I was one of the good ones.... and now, i'm nothing.

anxious
07-10-07, 21:36
Hi there,

sorry your feeling this way. Believe me you are not nothing and there is plenty to live for. Things generally happen for a reason and you don't know whats around the next corner. Life doesn't throw at you anymore than you can cope with.
Many times i have asked the questions you do. Keep the faith, i am.................................it WILL get better

love anx xx