PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety / depression from real issue

matrix123
26-02-20, 15:37
I've posted here many times especially a few years back where my anxiety was mostly health related. I did improve with medication and have been off the last 7-8 months. However recently I'm confronting a real issue work related. It's difficult to explain, but basically having pressure to sign a report which I don't know for what it will be used. It can be used in court and I may end up as a witness against people I know or worse accused (although I've done nothing wrong). Unfortunately justice it's in a terrible shape here and you can easily end up in prison...so I'm thinking already the worse. I'm using Xanax temporarily, but it's not helping much...feeling really bad...

ankietyjoe
26-02-20, 15:43
Sorry to hear you've been put in this position, but your reaction is completely normal. If you don't want to sign it, don't sign it?

matrix123
26-02-20, 15:47
Sorry to hear you've been put in this position, but your reaction is completely normal. If you don't want to sign it, don't sign it?

In a normal country that would be the simple and logical thing. However we're not a normal country and it happens often that you can get all kind of pressures. I'm not going to sign it, but worrying a lot about what may happen...

Iwant2bhealthy
28-02-20, 21:10
Can you get a lawyer to review this contract l, or to help you fight off those who pressure you?

matrix123
29-02-20, 08:04
Can you get a lawyer to review this contract l, or to help you fight off those who pressure you?
Yes, I have one and discussed it with him. Got some valuable recommendation and hope it will be solved. Still a shitty situation, although I know I'm catastrophising...

Iwant2bhealthy
01-03-20, 12:14
Thats good. Rely on your lawyer, and on your own judgment. Dont sign something you are uncomfortable signing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

matrix123
02-03-20, 08:18
Thats good. Rely on your lawyer, and on your own judgment. Dont sign something you are uncomfortable signing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanx for your support...appreciated