PDA

View Full Version : Personality disorders

whispershadow
28-02-20, 10:39
Please can we have a section for personality disorders?

Thats one of my disagnosises but i dont know where on here i can talk about it.

The forum that i found that does cover personality disorders recently punished me for trying to do the right thing, all i did was say i stop posting cause i was heading into a episode :weep:

so yeah please can we have a section for personality disorders here so i have somewhere to go that can help? i cant find anywhere else on the internet apart from the two places that damaged me that are actually active at all:weep:

ankietyjoe
28-02-20, 11:45
Perhaps it could be included in the PTSD section as they're so closely linked?

whispershadow
28-02-20, 11:59
what was causing the episode was Tigger was poorly and i was freaking out thinking I was going to lose her and instead of trying to understand mentalhealthforum.net staffs decided to punish me for the fact i said i was heading into illness and was going to stop posting for a bit :weep:

nomorepanic
28-02-20, 13:42
Hi Whisper

I won't be creating a new forum for this but I see you have posted in PTSD forum now anyway :yesyes:

whispershadow
28-02-20, 21:22
I'm also wondering what behaviour do I show that causes staff of forums to get punishments out and punish me multiple times for the same thing? literally do the behaviour once then get punished multiple times even when i don't repeat the behaviour?

i cannot win, if i try do the right thing i get punished and if i make mistakes and get things wrong i get punished

so punishment for anything i do or dont do

so there is no point me trying to behave on a forum

rapidly losing all trust about any staffs cause they always punish me for something even when i trying to do the right thing :(

nomorepanic
28-02-20, 23:02
We don't know what you post on other forums so can't really comment on that.

You have never been punished on here have you?

whispershadow
28-02-20, 23:39
idk if i have or not Nic

whispershadow
28-02-20, 23:45
it will happen one day though cause it always does :(

i get ill and post stuff that is not technically against rules but get told to not post that stuff but its often a symptom of mental illness so i really struggle to stop doing what i got told not to do, particlarly when my mental illness gets bad, i do not do it deliberately but they get fed up and decide i doing it deliberately when i not then get punishments out :(

nomorepanic
28-02-20, 23:47
What punishments?

Have we told you off or banned you - no ! As I said I have no idea what you do on other forums - that is between you and them really.

Stop worrying ok

whispershadow
28-02-20, 23:53
i'll try Nic i cant do better than trying

nomorepanic
29-02-20, 00:00
Good for you - you are fine I promise ok :yesyes::hugs:

venusbluejeans
29-02-20, 00:40
No one has punished you on here Whisper... you are fine :) xx

whispershadow
29-02-20, 10:31
i am worried though in case i go into a episode on here, i dont want punsihed here as well :(

venusbluejeans
29-02-20, 13:16
You have been here for almost 2 years now whisper...if you haven't been 'punished' in 2 years then it is unlikely that you would do anything which we would 'punish'

putting the word punish in quotation marks as I really don't like the word

whispershadow
29-02-20, 23:39
i mean if the brakes in my brain work properly and a staff tells me stop it i do stop it

its when the breaks in my brain fail that the problems start :(

whispershadow
01-03-20, 23:15
Will it be helpful if I write a article for here about what its like living with the conditions i have? or would that be irrelevant for this forum?

MyNameIsTerry
05-03-20, 06:11
Will it be helpful if I write a article for here about what its like living with the conditions i have? or would that be irrelevant for this forum?

Whisper, I think that's a good thing. We can always learn from listening to each other and if it helps you then it is a good thing.

But please listen to our Admins about the evidence you have to tell your fears they are wrong. You have only ever been kind and considerate to people. The only other side of you I have seen is when you are clearly upset and needing some support but even then you are nothing but friendly to anyone who speaks to you.

There is no evidence that we have seen that that bad inner voice you fear is or has said or done anything to change how we view you.

And as we said on the thread we discussed it on after you joined this is a very fair forum. You really have to go a long way on here to earn a ban in my experience of seeing many a falling out, and being involved in a fair few too :doh: Some sites dish out hand without understanding why something has happened or trying to talk a person around. That is not the case here at all. Hand here seem to be the very last action taken after a lot of conflict resolution.

whispershadow
05-03-20, 16:34
what if the admins are just saying what they decided i want to hear? not what i need to hear?

Scass
05-03-20, 16:53
I don’t think they do that, it’s not in their job description x

whispershadow
05-03-20, 18:12
i better drop this before i get a fraction :zipit::scared10: