PDA

View Full Version : My twisted brother is obsessed with me

stay_gold
01-03-20, 23:12
I don't even know where to start.
We're 6 years apart and I'm younger.
He has always been weirdly jealous of me. I was born with a condition and required a lot of attention as a baby, he got jealous and what's where the excuses stop.
As children he made my life hell, was physically, mentally and sexually abusing me. He would also make me watch him masturbate and do it whilst we shared the bed. He was a teenager doing this stuff. I didn't tell my parents, especially my mum because she wouldn't be able to handle that information regarding both her children. I knew that.
He and my dad had a huge falling out and my father stopped talking to him. Guess, who took the brunt of that me. More mental abuse into my late teens.
As an adult now, he has completely smeared me to the family and thinks that I haven't worked it out. My anxiety disorders have made me look unintelligent to the family and he plays on that and I have drunk a lot in family functions to mask my anxiety and he has smeared me too.
I stay away from him for the most part but for my mother's sake I helped him when he had a drug addiction. The weirded thing was that his personality wasn't really that different on drugs from sober and he developed some kind of psychosis disorder that seems permanent. His twisted ways are more unfiltered, and now he's getting a bit better, he is trying to make me look stupid in front of people. I did a speech at a family birthday and he successfully put me off mid speech, he's making digs about me being a lush when he knows that I don't actually drink much, all at the same time if trying to confide in me.
The weirdest part now is that he's emulating my calm personality. I like to keep myself to myself and mind my own business and now he's pretending to be like that. He's kissing the family members who judged the hell out of him's butts, whilst dogging me out, and my mum a bit, but he's now attempting to dress like me as well. It's creepy and infuriating at the same time. I feel like I can't be myself anymore and he's slandering me still and making me look like a bad person when in fact he knows that I'm not, hence him trying to confide in me and stealing my personality.
I genuinely feel like I can't talk to anyone when he's around otherwise he'll slander me or literally take over the conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't taken all of this lying down. I have called him out, he is always making himself out to be a victim but I think he's taken everything I've said and is now moulding this new weird fake personality based on how I am. I don't know what to do.

Every time he has a problem in his life. I have to take the brunt of it. I'm trying to live my life and achieve my goals. I have to never talk about anything I do or plan, it's something I do in all walks of life because of him. I can't take this anymore.