PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Natalie2389
02-03-20, 18:42
I’m getting this pulling pressure sensation in my head at the back I don’t no what it is I’m scared and freaking out my usual tension headaches are at the front or sides never like this I’ve attached a picture it’s where my hand is

Natalie2389
03-03-20, 03:55
No one ever reply’s to me in here

BlueIris
03-03-20, 05:04
I'm sorry, Natalie, what sort of help do you want? I've had all sorts of headaches over the years and they've never been anything serious.

Careful1
03-03-20, 06:16
I am sorry that you feel like no one ever replies to you here 😔.
Unfortunately no one here is gonna be able to discern with any certainty what type of headache your dealing with. If you have concerns you should see your doctor though it’s probably not necessary as headaches are rarely a sign of anything serious.

If it helps you to know I suffer from an array of headaches and one just happens to be tension headaches. I have had them as you describe at the front and sides and I have also had them In and around the area you are concerned about. Tension headaches can linger for days!!! I once had one for over a month, daily, from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. My neurologist ended up giving me a cocktail of naproxen, a muscle relaxer and one other medication which I can’t recall that knocked it out in a tad under two days.

If possible and there are no contradictions take an over the counter medication that’s designed for tension headaches and see if you get any relief. I’m sure your fine but of course if you start to experience symptoms that suggest your dealing with more then just an average headache then contact a professional.

Hope you are headache free soon.

Natalie2389
03-03-20, 07:03
Thank you I needed to here that

ankietyjoe
03-03-20, 10:51
I had a quick look and almost every single one of your posts over the years has had replies, and a lot of them are about headaches. Head pressure is caused by muscle tension. It's just perceived as pressure. That's all it is.

Look at your sig.....

"Anxiety creates fear , fear creates pain"

whispershadow
03-03-20, 12:15
it might be a tension headache :hugs:

Natalie2389
03-03-20, 12:50
Thank you guys

user007
03-03-20, 14:49
I sometimes get some pain in the back of my head. Not like a true headache, just pain. 99% sure it stems from my neck. Tight neck muscles radiates pain into the back of my head and around the sides.