PDA

View Full Version : Really think i have epilepsy or some kind of brain damage

SammiB
08-10-07, 13:08
hey guys what do you reckon

whenever i see flashing lights of fast flashing images on tv or camera flashes then i start to feel really weird, i get a huge migrane and i feel so sick it lasts all night and i'm exhausted the next day

its happened twice now and i'm getting scared that my brain is screwed to be honest like its not working and that scares me even more

aghrrr

Sammi
x

SammiB
08-10-07, 13:09
but i don't think that i have seizures - not to my knowledge

Believe
08-10-07, 13:28
Hi Sammi,

I don't think you have anything to worry about here. I know that lights bother me also. I think that because of our other problems we are always on high alert for anything different.

I think that your eyes are just sensavity to lights, an flashing moments.
Have you had your eyes checked Sammi, not asking to make you worse,I just know that when I need new glasses my eyes get worse.I would start there and see if that helps hun.

Take Care
Believe:hugs: :flowers:

I Believe That In Time We All Can Get Better.

ItWillPass
09-10-07, 19:27
I get the same thing. The other day I was outside, and there was a firetruck in front of my house...my son wanted to stay outside and watch it, but im telling you, the lights were driving me nuts. I also had a dull headache for a little while after. I think Believe is right in that our bodies are often on such high alert, that flashing lights would just drive us nuts.