PDA

View Full Version : feeling better on citalopram

viv
08-10-07, 14:57
hi just like to say i m only on day 6 taking 10mg of citalopram for panic and anxiety attacks, i felt really bad on them at first but today i really do feel like all those intense feelings we deal with have lifted. took the kids to school no problem this morning, well did have a few butterflys in my tummy and took the dog out last night. so all in all feel a lot better than i did a couple of months ago. only wish i d gone and got them when my anxiety and panic attacks took over me in june. could have saved myself a lot of mental and physical stress and things needn t have got so bad, sometimes the decision to take meds can put you in a spin not knowing if it is the right thing to do. i am still going to get therapy for my problem and now i ve calmed down at least i ll be able to get myself there.:flowers:

Believe
08-10-07, 15:05
Hello Viv,

Great job on the kids and dog and meds. I am so glade that things are looking up for you.

Yes I to wish I hadn't waited as long to get help. But the important thing is that we did get help. An that things are starting to look brighter.

Hang in there and keep up the good work.

Take Care
Believe:yesyes: :flowers:

I Believe That In Time We All Will Get Better!

honeybee3939
08-10-07, 22:03
Hi Viv

Lovely to hear things have improved for you !!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

WELL DONE for your achievements too hun:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx