PDA

View Full Version : SUCCESS AT CENTRE PARCS!

pips
28-01-05, 00:14
Hi all, :D

Some of you may have read my original post re centre parcs about going there and winding myself up something chronic about it! [Oops!]

Anyway I have been and CONQUERED Hooray! :D I went with a work colleague and 4 other people who I didn't know. and I was panicking for England I can tell you!

Once we arrived and I met the others things were a bit easier and I was so busy the 4 days I was there. Cycling, swimming, horse riding canoeing. I'm still aching now lol!(Although canoing didn't last long as I got cramp in my legs [Ugh]) [V] We went to a lovely place in the park called the Aqua Sauna which has all different types of saunas from around the world. Plus a meditation room it was really fantastic and tranquil. [Yeah!]Soft music, heated seats aromatherapy smells to clear your head and calm your mind! Just the thing to help banish the old anxiety and panic hey! [Yes!] ;)

I did enjoy myself although one of the girls was very bossy cocky over powering and made fun of me and my zero sense of direction! Me being a sensitive soul I took it personally but I bit my lip and thought sod it it's my holiday to! [:O]

I must admit at times my fear was quite high and intensified :( but I just sat through it and said ok I know your there and I don't feel great. I'm still going to do what I set out to do and your not going to ruin it so very politely of course I told my anxiety to P*** OFF! [OK]

I feel so much stronger now for going and feel a little bit more confident. [Wow!] Not sure how long it will last mind! [Oops!] That’s a bit negative :(

My advice to people is if they can? Try to do what they want to do and if you get really bad feelings of panic etc... Try to sit it out as best you can talk to yourself and reassure yourself. [^] Tell yourself its ok to feel anxious it’s not a bad thing. It's just a strong feeling that’s all and its better then having no feelings or emotions at all hey![:P]

Good luck all and stay POSITIVE[Yeah!] ;)

Love to all

Take good care,

PIP'S [:X] XX

kate
28-01-05, 07:36
Hi Pips,

Great to hear that you did it and enjoyed it![8D]

Love Kate x

jill
28-01-05, 09:39
Hi Pips

Sounds like your had a fab time:D

Well done to standing up to your fears:D

LOVE JILLXXX

lainey
28-01-05, 10:40
Hi Pips

So pleased for you for conquering your fears and staying positive, glad you had a good time.

Take care

Elaine x

pips
28-01-05, 10:41
Thanks Kate and Jill for your messages. I hope you are both well.

Take Care all the best.

Love Pip's XX

pips
28-01-05, 10:43
Thanks Elaine,

Hope you are well.

Take Care,

Love Pip's XX

malificent
28-01-05, 11:02
Hiya,

I'm so glad you made it, i read your other post and you sounded so anxious! But it all seems silly, all that worrying, doesn't it?Onceyou've actually done it!?

Well done again, keep it up.

Lucy
xxx

seh1980
28-01-05, 11:18
[Wow!] Well done!! Success is sweet, isn't it?? :D

pips
28-01-05, 16:09
Thanks Lucy and Sarah. your messages are much appreciated!

Take good care.

Love Pip's XX

FAN
28-01-05, 16:54
well done hope you continue to beat the fear

fan x

Karen
28-01-05, 18:50
Hi Pips

Well done for facing your fears and I'm so pleased you had a good time. A definite success story.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
28-01-05, 19:12
Hiya Pips

See we knew you could do it :D

Ok so you have a few blips but on the whole you sound as though you had a great time and hey you stayed there so that is even better[^]

Well done and I am very proud of you.

xxx

Nicola

pips
28-01-05, 20:03
Thankyou so very muchly Fan, Karen and Nic for your kind words they mean so much.

Thanks for all the encouragement that everyone has given me also. It really helps and makes me stronger and more determined to do these things!

A big Thankyou once again for this fab website!

Love PIP'S XX

EMMA
29-01-05, 23:08
Well done Pips!

It's a big thing going away, especially with people you don't know. You've proved to yourself you can do it.

I went to Centre Parcs for a work conference and stayed overnight, I was really panicking but really enjoyed myself once I got there. There is so much to do there that you're mind is taken away from the panic, anxiety etc.

Don't worry about how long it will last. Just think about how positive you feel! It's a massive step in the right direction.

Take care

Emma x

pips
29-01-05, 23:52
Thanks Emma,

Your words of encouragement really helps. Your right there is lots to do. I am glad you had a good time when you went!

Hope you are well,

Take Care,

Love Pip's XX

sal
30-01-05, 01:54
Hi Pips

Canada and centre parks we cant hold you back.

so pleased you had a good time was thinking about you as i always do.

Just pleased you enjoyed it and had a good a time. Knew you would be okay.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

pips
30-01-05, 12:38
Thanks so much Sal your kind words always helps me loads. I hope things are well with you mate.

Speak soon Thinking of you.

Loadsa Love

Pip's XX

Meg
01-02-05, 20:34
HI Pips,

Well done . You did great ..

Do write it up in your journal so if you get blippy again you can refer back and take comfort from how well you did this time and what you're capable of.

Many congratulations indeed and you were quite right about that girl who was gobby.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

pips
02-02-05, 14:55
Thanks so very much Meg,

Yes thats a good idea about the journal. I will do that as when you get these blips you tend to forget how strong you can be and what you have achieved. I know myself I tend to remember the negative things more when i am are feeling yuc!

I hope all is well with you.

Take Care

Love PIP'S XX