PDA

View Full Version : Copd

pav1984
08-03-20, 18:29
Hi guys I have gotten myself in a bit of a panic about copd. I have post nasal drip and googled how to get rid of it as it has lasted a while and annoying me. I thought this would be harmless given the fairly innocent nature of the subject.

Google in it infinite wisdom has pointed out that copd can cause this and now I am in a panic.

I am 35 year old never smoker. I have a cough but am good for running 5 to 6 miles and walk regular. Am I being stupid? Does anyone know anything on this subject?

nomorepanic
08-03-20, 18:30
You are most certainly not at risk of COPD to be honest and Google is not your friend.

pav1984
08-03-20, 18:50
I have been good recently with google. I thought this was harmless and would just give tips for treating it. Lesson Learned. Thanks

Phoenixess
08-03-20, 18:51
Hi guys I have gotten myself in a bit of a panic about copd. I have post nasal drip and googled how to get rid of it as it has lasted a while and annoying me. I thought this would be harmless given the fairly innocent nature of the subject.

Google in it infinite wisdom has pointed out that copd can cause this and now I am in a panic.

I am 35 year old never smoker. I have a cough but am good for running 5 to 6 miles and walk regular. Am I being stupid? Does anyone know anything on this subject?

Have you ever had hay fever before it sounds similar I suffer from seasonal allergies and I smoke I had post nasal drip and took antihistamine and it’s gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pav1984
08-03-20, 18:58
When I was a kid. I will give them a whirl as I am an outdoors sort of person so most likely a pollen that disagrees with me.

prue1956
10-03-20, 15:19
Hi c.o.p.d.
I have C.o.p.d. I was told about 6 weeks ago.
I too have post nasal drip in a morning which I have on and off for about 12 months my doctor said it was blocked sinus so I now have a spray called Nasobec Aqueous 2 puffs a day,hope this helps.

NancyW
10-03-20, 20:18
I have been good recently with google. I thought this was harmless and would just give tips for treating it. Lesson Learned. Thanks

Fools!!!