PDA

View Full Version : My health anxiety is back and i need help

Moonlitt
09-03-20, 04:59
I was honestly doing so well, not letting things get to me but now i’m freaking out again after so many months. i don’t know whether it’s because of this coronavirus or what but i’m getting worried again. basically my throat feels kind of weird, it’s my left tonsil. i think it looks normal but it sort of aches ? it’s not really constant and not that even that bad but it’s a weird feeling, also my left ear feels weird because of it too, and it usually happens when i whisper. can someone help me out ? i know i’m probably over reacting as usual but it’s been going on for a few days and i really can’t control my anxiety this time!!!!!!

JustBenn
09-03-20, 20:09
In the same boat about health anxiety increasing, I have a cold but not sure if it actually is a cold

skippy66
11-03-20, 10:44
I was honestly doing so well, not letting things get to me but now i’m freaking out again after so many months. i don’t know whether it’s because of this coronavirus or what but i’m getting worried again. basically my throat feels kind of weird, it’s my left tonsil. i think it looks normal but it sort of aches ? it’s not really constant and not that even that bad but it’s a weird feeling, also my left ear feels weird because of it too, and it usually happens when i whisper. can someone help me out ? i know i’m probably over reacting as usual but it’s been going on for a few days and i really can’t control my anxiety this time!!!!!!

I was exactly like you 15 years ago. You are in the depths of health anxiety, just know that you CAN and WILL come out of this and you don't need medication.