PDA

View Full Version : The long winding road may have an end!!

Keep going
08-10-07, 21:35
Hopefully! hi, completed my condition management course, now on a pain management course. hopefully this will help me control my anxiety associated with my neck tension.

even going out more and more. but got to keep it going, even with set backs. all that setbacks tell me now is i must be winning and hopefully i will win:yesyes:

Stu:)

Southern_Belle
09-10-07, 17:05
Hi Stu,

Good luck with the pain management course. Please tell all you find out as many here suffer from neck and shoulder pains.

Also, great job on getting out more, sounds like you are really doing wonderful.

Laura

honeybee3939
09-10-07, 20:43
Hi Stu

Hope the course goes well for you :yesyes: :yesyes:

You are sounding so much more positive, sounds like you are doing real well ! You keep up the good work and show that anxiety who's the boss !!!:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Anna77
09-10-07, 20:54
Hi Stu,

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well :)

Hope the pain management course is helpful, and that things continue to get better for you :hugs:

Anna x

groovygranny
09-10-07, 20:57
Hi Stu,

I just love reading your posts because they're so to the point and downright encouraging !!!:)

I'm so glad you're winning and thank you for keeping us updated - it is such an inspiration to read of someone's progress, even with the little 'setbacks' which helps us all to keep both feet firmly on the ground !!

Well done and keep it up - looking forward to the next update!:yesyes:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

jitterbug
09-10-07, 21:09
well done stue thats really positive steps youre making im sure im not the only one proud of you at your achievments!!! =)