PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Australia!

jonoaus
09-10-07, 08:33
Hi,

I just stumbled across this site while searching Google for some info regarding increasing Citalopram (which I am in the processing of doing :wacko: )

Anyway, I am 21, almost 22 and have problems with anxiet on and off since I was about 10 or 11.

My main issues that affect my life now are panic attacks and the social phobia that results (with a bit of depression and OCD thrown in for good measure:D). I have been taking Citalopram 20mg for nearly three years (had an unsuccesful attempt at coming off it last year) and increased my doasge to 30mg two weeks ago. It is knocking me around a bit but hopefully things will smooth out soon!

This site seems really great in my short time here I have already found several people who are in the same boat as me!

Apart from my problems, I am currently in my 4th year at Uni studying Law and completed my major in Psychology last year (note the irony)!

Well, that'll do for now,

Jono

nanny
09-10-07, 09:05
HI THERE A BIG BIG:welcome: TO NMP

We're a friendly bunch here as you'll soon get to know:hugs:

manmoor
09-10-07, 09:14
Hi Jono,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

ladygrom
09-10-07, 09:41
hi ther you will find great support on here im to on citalopram 30m a day i find it a great help not realy had any probs with it it dos nock you about a bit but you soon will feel better .i to have avxiety it realy helps me control it taking citalopram .and welcome .tc elaine

peach
09-10-07, 11:35
from one aussie to another, welcome.

this site has been a saviour for me, and i hope the same for you.
im finishing uni in a few weeks, so i understand where your at.

Lindalou64
09-10-07, 13:17
Hello Jono And Welcome To The Site.........linda

trac67
09-10-07, 14:02
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
09-10-07, 17:32
Hi Jono

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
09-10-07, 19:17
Hello Jono :welcome:to you!

Glad you found us, plenty of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

honeybee3939
09-10-07, 20:30
Hi Jono

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

TracyL
10-10-07, 06:22
Hi Jono

Welcome. I am pretty new myself but this site is fantastic. There is so much help and support.

welcome

Tracy

Phill2
10-10-07, 12:16
G'day Jono
There's a few of us here.
You'll get great help from this place.I really think it saved my life in the beginning.
Phill Brizvegas :shades:

Nibbles
10-10-07, 22:50
Hi Jono and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)