PDA

View Full Version : doing great

apm
28-01-05, 16:00
Hi all,

Not been around on the forum for a while- unbelievably busy. Well, good news is that I'm still free from panic and anxiety- occasional flutter, but nothing more. Coming up to a year since my panic attack, and feeling very positive about that and things generally. Flew to Dublin recently without problems, and off to spain in march.

Just wanted to say hi to all of you that remember me, and to everyone to keep the faith!

Best wishes to all,

Alex.

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx.

seh1980
28-01-05, 16:36
hey Alex,

[Wow!] you are doing so well!! It's great to read your post as it inspires the rest of us and lets us know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep up the good work!!

Sarah :D

malificent
28-01-05, 17:08
Hi Alex,

It is GREAT to read that we can all get to the stage you are at in the end. It is giving everyone hope to hear that someone has made some progress and is really on the path to recovery.

Keep up the good work
Lucy
xxx

FAN
28-01-05, 17:55
hi its great you posted your success it shows us all we can get there eventually

fan x

Karen
28-01-05, 19:48
Hi Alex

Thanks for posting and letting us know how well you are doing. As the others have said, it gives hope to those of us still struggling.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
28-01-05, 20:14
Alex

Well done you. I am so pleased for you and thanks for taking the time to come back and tell us as we wonder what happened to people.

Let's hope it long continues eh?

xx

Nicola

pips
28-01-05, 21:09
Well done Alex you are doing brillently! It's great to hear how well you are doing! Keep up the good work!

Love PIP'S X

Meg
01-02-05, 15:58
Hi Alex,

Well done indeed.

You worked hard at getting over it very early and it has paid off .

Go easy on the 'incredibly busy' bit . Be careful not to let the pressure increase too much.

Hows the romance ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

serr1340
15-02-05, 21:30
Hi - Please share the secret of your success. I have tried lots of things, natural herbal vitamins, massages, acupuncture, prescribed medication, self-help books, diets, exercise, you name it, I did it. So please do share the secret of your success.

Take care.

Marilu

nomorepanic
15-02-05, 22:00
Hi Marilu

There is no secret I am afraid, it is just hard work and perseverance and determination.

You won't find a miracle cure just people that stick at it and can see the end in sight.

I hope you can too in time

Nicola

Meg
15-02-05, 22:45
Marilu,

Here's Alexs threads so you can see his progress.

Hi all (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=965)

progress (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1184)

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance