PDA

View Full Version : Mole and muscle worries

AlarmBells
12-03-20, 12:54
I've been health anxiety free for years but have very recently had a major relapse.

A strange mole which I've had for at least 3 years and was bigger than all my other moles suddenly started to become raised, it then turned a slightly red colour before going flat again. It now has blurry borders and a slightly darker spot in the middle. It's about the size of a pencil eraser.

I've become very concerned at the speed in which it changed. I had a doctor take a look said he didn't think it looked suspicious but did not like the sound of the changes I described to him. I've been referred to a dermatologist and have a 2 week wait now.

I'm freaking out a bit, just before I noticed the mole changing I've started to feel strange sensations in my legs and feet, my limbs feel heavy and I now feel like I can't walk properly. I'm connecting up all these dots and convinced that I have skin cancer and that it has spread to my bones, limbs or brain.

I'm desperately trying to fight against this, I've always found exercise helped in the past but now I'm just really fixated on these physical symptoms when I'm not obsessing over my mole. I just feel really drained and exhausted which is just adding to my fears that something major is wrong. Help! :(