PDA

View Full Version : Lumps under skin?

Liddy1993
13-03-20, 12:51
I realise I’m going to sound crazy because I’m 99% sure I’m being illogical but has anyone else got these small lumps under their skin that they can pinch and roll? I mean dozens of them. I have them in my upper arms, by my ribs and at the tops of my thighs near my groin and also near my collar bones. They aren’t hard they're soft and movable but there’s so many. I’m willing to take a guess and say it’s a layer of fat but I can’t see anywhere about this online so I’m unsure.

BlueIris
13-03-20, 12:54
Welcome to the wonderful world of cellulite, Liddy. No need to worry about it.

Liddy1993
13-03-20, 13:45
I thought as much lol thank you Blue

ToasterOvens
13-03-20, 21:37
I felt a bunch in my armpits, groin, and collarbones too like 5 years ago and nothing happened to me. So I second fat or something. I can still feel them now.

TheGroundhog
15-03-20, 19:49
Could be lipomas - totally harmless. More movable than cellulite I find. I have lots.

skippy66
15-03-20, 21:09
Regardless of whether people say yes they’re fine or no they’re not fine, the key to beating HA is to just accept the symptoms for what they are. Pure acceptance is the key, the day you don’t need to ask for reassurance on here about a strange lump etc is the day you are cured.