PDA

View Full Version : Question about corona posts

FamilyPicnic
14-03-20, 14:18
I haven't been here for a while but popped in this morning. I'm surprised to find no posts about coronavirus (except for one in which someone had a question for the older generation but that was moved and I don't know where to). I'm curious - is there a ban on corona posts? I've looked all over but can't find any. I'm really not interested in posting about corona but did want to see the "question for the older generation" as I'm one of them. I'm not all that panicked about this disease so hoped I could possibly offer some positive words on it.

Kirbear
14-03-20, 14:24
There is one called ‘coronavirus worries’. There was another about the numbers but I can’t find it.

Shame if they are removing any though.

nomorepanic
14-03-20, 15:19
There is one massive post under MISC forum. All posts are on there.

MyNameIsTerry
14-03-20, 15:32
There is one massive post under MISC forum. All posts are on there.

Nic, what has happened to Venus' thread?

FamilyPicnic
14-03-20, 16:11
Well that's not real easy to find. I assume any post dealing with corona gets dumped in there. I wanted to see the one with the question for the older generation but I'm not going to scroll through 200+ pages just to find that and then have my response buried among all of the others. Why not create a sub-forum for this subject rather than one way too long thread? I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere but since I haven't been here recently I have no idea if it actually has been.

MyNameIsTerry
14-03-20, 16:36
Whats the question?

nomorepanic
14-03-20, 17:27
Nic, what has happened to Venus' thread?

Emmz merged it in as it was just getting more general posts on it.

MyNameIsTerry
14-03-20, 17:32
Emmz merged it in as it was just getting more general posts on it.

Thanks, Nic. All those good stats she posted will have been buried in that thread then by now.

KK77
14-03-20, 18:49
Well that's not real easy to find. I assume any post dealing with corona gets dumped in there. I wanted to see the one with the question for the older generation but I'm not going to scroll through 200+ pages just to find that and then have my response buried among all of the others. Why not create a sub-forum for this subject rather than one way too long thread? I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere but since I haven't been here recently I have no idea if it actually has been.

In the top right-hand corner of every thread is the Search function. Type in specifics of keywords and it should find all relevant posts, rather than scrolling through the whole thread :shades:

nomorepanic
14-03-20, 19:36
Thanks, Nic. All those good stats she posted will have been buried in that thread then by now.
I think they were out of date every day though unless someone updated them daily.

I will create a sub-forum under misc for coronavirus and any new threads can be moved there rather than merged. We will keep this sub-forum until the threat is over at least.

Carnation
15-03-20, 00:34
Yes Terry, there was a good stat on there that was automatically updated when you went on it which covered the countries status, so please let me know if you find it, so many pages to search through. :(

Pkstracy
15-03-20, 02:31
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ live updates everyday

Carnation
15-03-20, 12:24
Thanks PKstracy x

Pkstracy
15-03-20, 16:26
You're welcome, Carnation.

Carnation
18-03-20, 10:51
Bump