PDA

View Full Version : Eliza Jane

Eliza Jane
15-03-20, 07:23
Hello, I have been a sufferer of severe anxiety disorder and OCD for most of my adult life.. much of this focuses on health anxiety so the current epidemic is precipitating overwhelming anxiety and I’m really terrified for large parts of the day, I joined in the hope of advice and a little bit of mutual support from other who may be able to relate x

venusbluejeans
15-03-20, 07:29
Hiya Eliza Jane and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

BlueIris
15-03-20, 07:31
Hello and welcome! Hope you're having a reasonably okay day today.

whispershadow
15-03-20, 08:53
Hi and welcome :welcome:

YoullNeverWalkAlone
16-03-20, 16:19
Hello and welcome, hope your feeling ok, I can certainly relate to what you said...xxx

helloworld
27-03-20, 00:06
The current situation has certainly been unwelcome...... I'm back here after a long while away... hope you're doing ok!

Confetti
27-03-20, 16:38
Hope that hunting around nomorepanic mitigates some of that hideousness, you don’t deserve to feel terrified and know that many of us get scared so certainly relate to what you go through :hugs: