PDA

View Full Version : Sticky About Covid

aanns_GAD
16-03-20, 19:16
Hiiii so where did the sticky thread about Covid go?? I was checking it for updates to avoid the news and media here in the US and now it’s gone.

We are advised to self quarantine for two weeks and all bars and restaurants and gyms are shut down. Kinda freaking out at this point. Let me know if the thread still exists!

ToasterOvens
16-03-20, 20:32
There's a thread in the Misc forum. It was probably moved there. That's where all the conversations are staying and you can chat with all the awesome NMP people.

ToasterOvens
16-03-20, 20:34
Nevermind. I can't find the thread. But I still recommend the mega-thread there. Maybe someone will come along and provide an answer.

venusbluejeans
16-03-20, 21:06
I merged the thread as all of the statistics were all out of date... I will write a new one at some point soon

MyNameIsTerry
16-03-20, 21:34
I merged the thread as all of the statistics were all out of date... I will write a new one at some point soon

Sadly all your good links got swallowed by that monster.

The auto updating site was one mentioned on here:

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?236036-Question-about-corona-posts/page2

Now there is a board though perhaps your stuff is recoverable to a new sticky?

venusbluejeans
16-03-20, 21:41
I am going to write a new one with up todate info with a link to there, then make it sticky again...

however at the minute I am snotty, sneezy, sore throaty.coughy and headachey...... just a plain old common cold...... so will do it when I can concentrate on it :)

Ps.... my symptoms sound like 5 of the 7 dwarves :roflmao: