PDA

View Full Version : Worried I have the coronavirus

anxious_thoughts
20-03-20, 15:58
I haven’t travelled recently and I’ve been home in self isolation for a week now because they closed schools. I’m a student teacher And was in placement before the virus blew up and sometime last week I got a cold from possibly a student. Schools are now closed so I haven’t been there for a week.

It’s been exactly a week and it first started with a sore throat and then that went away within two days, turned into stuffy nose which lasted another few days. Now I am stuck with this cough as well as post nasal drip. I’ve been checking during the week and today I have no fever. It’s 37 degrees which is normal. Throughout this time I gave this cold to my boyfriend and I was feeling better until yesterday when I saw him again (he is still coughing and has a stuffy nose) and this morning I woke up with a slight sore throat again and i don’t know but my head feels weird. I’m so scared that I got it from the school. I also had a funeral last week on the Tuesday and there was a few people and I’m scared I got it from there. So worried although I know it might be a small chance

nomorepanic
20-03-20, 16:31
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Scass
20-03-20, 19:24
It doesn’t sound like typical symptoms. Rest up and keep your fluids up. Hope you feel better soon x

glassgirlw
20-03-20, 19:32
Honestly to me that sounds more like a common cold. I haven’t really heard that stuffy head has been a big symptom of CV especially with no fever. Regardless though lots of fluids and lots of rest should get you back to normal soon!

MagicalSprite
27-03-20, 08:48
I agree, sounds similar to colds I’ve had. Eat well, drink well, sleep well x