PDA

View Full Version : corona & attacks

JulieJay92
21-03-20, 10:57
has this happened to anyone else.

I suffer low magnesium & potassium but hospital not letting me go for monthly transfusin due to the coronavirus
This week my chest feels alot tighter, headaches more often and breathing isnt normal, struggle to take my inhalers and also light headed.
I know my mag & pot levels have dropped again as im getting the pins and needles that i always get when they are low

what i was wondering is , has anyone elses anxiety and panic attacks got a whole lot worse in the last week or so with all these corona nvirus news etc

Really thought i was going to have a heart attack afew hours ago but am also s** scared about going to the hospital and trying to keep my mind occupied which is hard as keep getting pains under my fingernails and generalised pain in my right hand too

Did BP and 1st thing was 129/72 and now 142/85 which is reasonably good for me

should say i had ecg done in nov and feb and was normal

venusbluejeans
21-03-20, 14:34
Hi This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem. This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Gary A
21-03-20, 14:53
has this happened to anyone else.

I suffer low magnesium & potassium but hospital not letting me go for monthly transfusin due to the coronavirus
This week my chest feels alot tighter, headaches more often and breathing isnt normal, struggle to take my inhalers and also light headed.
I know my mag & pot levels have dropped again as im getting the pins and needles that i always get when they are low

what i was wondering is , has anyone elses anxiety and panic attacks got a whole lot worse in the last week or so with all these corona nvirus news etc

Really thought i was going to have a heart attack afew hours ago but am also s** scared about going to the hospital and trying to keep my mind occupied which is hard as keep getting pains under my fingernails and generalised pain in my right hand too

Did BP and 1st thing was 129/72 and now 142/85 which is reasonably good for me

should say i had ecg done in nov and feb and was normal

People who don’t have pre-existing anxiety disorders are going to develop them due to this, unfortunately. It’s not at all unusual for someone who sufferers and has suffered for years to be experiencing high levels of anxiety right now.

JulieJay92
21-03-20, 17:18
thank you gary