PDA

View Full Version : Woke Up Feeling Funny

aanns_GAD
21-03-20, 18:41
I’ve been doing workouts outside for the past two or three days and it’s been a little windy here. I woke up this morning with an urge to cough and like cotton mouth. Almost like I swallowed a cotton ball and it’s all dry and I feel like I have to cough. Thick mucus too. My husband thinks is dehydration mixed with allergies, everything is super high here right now, and I of course am panicked that it’s Covid. I’ve been super diligent about wiping things down and my hands are so wrecked from washing them all the freaking time. I took my temp and it’s 97.9. I’m starting to spiral. I’m trying to stay calm and just take my temp periodically all the day and drink lots of water but I’m scared and anxious. I was just sick with something nasty from February 10th for like three weeks. I just can’t handle anything else right now and it’s been such an overwhelming time.

Fishmanpa
21-03-20, 20:19
My husband thinks is dehydration mixed with allergies

Listen to your husband. Its that way where we're at too. As far as this current situation? Just use common sense and listen to what the CDC is saying. That's the best defense.

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
21-03-20, 20:48
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

glassgirlw
21-03-20, 20:55
Listen to your husband. Its that way where we're at too. As far as this current situation? Just use common sense and listen to what the CDC is saying. That's the best defense.

Positive thoughts

another vote from me for allergies. I’ve been the same way the past two weeks!

ErinKC
21-03-20, 20:59
another vote from me for allergies. I’ve been the same way the past two weeks!

Allergies are horrible right now. My lungs are terrible.

glassgirlw
21-03-20, 21:03
Honestly couldn’t have been a worse time for this virus to circulate the globe. Just when we’re not supposed to touch eyes, etc - mine are dry and itchy and nose running all the time. Frustrating.