PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded off balance

dsmman12. pj
30-03-20, 00:30
Hello everyone I hope all is well ! Every since early December I have been off blanace and lightheaded I've been to the doctor twice since and she just brushes it off as anxiety. I have a strong fear of a brain tumor and about 5 years ago I had a ct scan on my head because I was worried I had one back then but I was only experiencing headaches. The ct san was fine. so in the mean time I've been seeing a Therapist and doing breathing exercises which seems to be helping a little. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same feeling as me lightheadedness, off balance, feeling like head is being pushed back, tight neck muscles, and sore neck. Sorry for such a long post hopefully someone has or does feel like me.

nomorepanic
30-03-20, 00:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

dsmman12. pj
05-04-20, 02:20
Hello everyone I hope all is well ! Every since early December I have been off blanace and lightheaded I've been to the doctor twice since and she just brushes it off as anxiety. I have a strong fear of a brain tumor and about 5 years ago I had a ct scan on my head because I was worried I had one back then but I was only experiencing headaches. The ct san was fine. so in the mean time I've been seeing a Therapist and doing breathing exercises which seems to be helping a little. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same feeling as me lightheadedness, off balance, feeling like head is being pushed back, tight neck muscles, and sore neck. Sorry for such a long post hopefully someone has or does feel like me.

Anyone ?

glassgirlw
05-04-20, 02:31
Yes. Loads of times. I’ve previously been diagnosed with BPPV which is basically positional vertigo. It’s actually what kicked off my HA a few years back. Thought I was having a stroke. I was so dizzy but not room spinning dizzy, it almost felt like I was drunk. Took myself off to the ER and they gave me a motion sickness med which helped. But I still get the spells occasionally and I find it makes me tense up my neck and shoulder muscles which also causes pain. I think it’s all tied together. It doesn’t bother me as much anymore now as I’ve gotten more used to it.