PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety = symptoms = fear of coronavirus = anxiety

Beckybecks
03-04-20, 16:11
For anyone with HA this situation is
our biggest nightmare.
I've been so anxious for a number of weeks and obsessively sanitising everything.
I've got bad insomnia and adrenaline surges day and night.
From past experiences I know my body suffers after these episodes and this time is no exception.
I have a sore throat, headache and feel flu-ish. And of course I'm convinced it's the virus.
But if I look back at my posts I've had these flu-like symptoms many times after a flare-up of anxiety.
But there's no persuading me that I havent got IT.
Feeling very scared.

WiredIncorrectly
03-04-20, 16:28
Read this: https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?236642-Don-t-Watch-Media-Get-Off-This-Sub-Forum

glassgirlw
03-04-20, 16:47
For anyone with HA this situation is
our biggest nightmare.
I've been so anxious for a number of weeks and obsessively sanitising everything.
I've got bad insomnia and adrenaline surges day and night.
From past experiences I know my body suffers after these episodes and this time is no exception.
I have a sore throat, headache and feel flu-ish. And of course I'm convinced it's the virus.
But if I look back at my posts I've had these flu-like symptoms many times after a flare-up of anxiety.
But there's no persuading me that I havent got IT.
Feeling very scared.

I understand because I randomly get the same symptoms. But no fever, so I guess I’m ok? Who knows really, so hard to tell. Since they’re not testing the general population here there’s no way to know for sure. I just try to keep moving along!