PDA

View Full Version : One day at a time...

ErinKC
04-04-20, 16:03
When I was growing up, my mom had a magnet on our fridge with this quote. It wasn't until I had anxiety that I really, really understood it. I think it sums up anxiety in general, but is particularly relevant to the current state of the world with all the unknowns ahead of us. Hang in there, folks!!

5004​

Scass
04-04-20, 16:48
That’s a great magnet. Thank you for sharing.

I have one that says “housework won’t kill you, but why take the risk”.

MyNameIsTerry
04-04-20, 21:27
I have a keyring with a picture of a hedgehog mounting a hairbrush that says 'when I'm pissed I make mistakes' underneath :blush::biggrin:

AntsyVee
05-04-20, 07:33
:roflmao:5005

pulisa
05-04-20, 08:20
When I was growing up, my mom had a magnet on our fridge with this quote. It wasn't until I had anxiety that I really, really understood it. I think it sums up anxiety in general, but is particularly relevant to the current state of the world with all the unknowns ahead of us. Hang in there, folks!!

5004​

It's so easy to fall into this pit when you have a lot of responsibilities and you can't see the woods from the trees! I do it all the time and never learn!!

So important to take one day at a time though...Even one hour at a time which can be more manageable in times of crisis, particularly now.

Thank you, Erin.

fishman65
05-04-20, 19:57
I really like that Erin, thank you. The suggestion in my mind is to break the future down into manageable chunks, which is good for 'regular' anxiety as well as global crises.