PDA

View Full Version : Massive flare up struggling

Noworryjonny
05-04-20, 14:46
Yesterday was my birthday and my girlfriend cooked me a huge fry up and I have dominos pizza for dinner (a lot of it and chicken wings / wedges / garlic bread) and then a massive piece of cake and it’s fair to say today I’m struggling massively with my ibs,

My tummy is in agony, I keep having to poo, my chest and stomach are burning and I feel a bit sick is this normal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueIris
05-04-20, 14:58
It is after you've eaten a pile of greasy crap, yes.

Noworryjonny
05-04-20, 15:00
Ok I just relaxed as it hasn’t played up for ages but my god do I regret having all that crap

KK77
05-04-20, 15:30
That's like asking if it's normal for your head to hurt if you smash it against a brick wall :lac:

Happy Birthday, old chap :shades:

BlueIris
05-04-20, 15:33
I missed that bit, sorry! Happy belated birthday!

Noworryjonny
05-04-20, 16:39
Thanks hopefully it will settle down over the next few days

Noworryjonny
05-04-20, 17:21
Just can’t stop worrying about crohns but I have been told it’s not that several times

BlueIris
05-04-20, 17:24
You're correct, professionals have told you it isn't. These are stressful times; I'm getting IBS pain myself for the first time in ages.

nomorepanic
05-04-20, 18:10
Cause and effect I am afraid.

Pkstracy
07-04-20, 18:35
oh yeah mine flares up when I eat greasy food, I take a peppermint oil capsule and it helps a lot, happy late birthday.

Noworryjonny
12-04-20, 19:53
Struggling again today, stomach pain and urge to go to the toilet I had this middle of last year and it went and was told it’s anxiety and it’s come back and I’m trying to convince myself it’s anxiety again

Noworryjonny
13-04-20, 13:01
Hi guys I’ve been doing really well for 3 months but last two days I’ve been suffering with a knot in my tummy feeling and sore bum (sorry if tmi) spoke to doc who says it’s the anxiety and the extra acid in my tummy making it sore when I pass a stool,

Who else here suffers with nervous tummy and the sore bum etc?

Lolalee1
13-04-20, 13:23
Most of us who have GAD.
Nothing there worth worrying over.

Noworryjonny
13-04-20, 13:50
Ok thank you is the sore bum just the acid?

venusbluejeans
13-04-20, 13:51
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz