PDA

View Full Version : And it's back again

panicstricken
05-04-20, 19:27
Hello everyone me again, can someone please help reinforce the rational side of my brain I know it's there. My symptoms are bk again tickle cough,niggle throat feeling hot and out of no where if felt like my heart was wobbling or vibrating in my chest. Haven't felt right since. These symptoms now surely cannot be the virus (not including the heart thing) as I really don't know what the heck that was. But the throat, hot feeling and tickle cough can't be the virus surelythey had all gone for the last two days now bk again. I had deliveries the last two days antibacterial the heck out of them and I was due to go back to hugging my children and sleeping in the same bed as my husband Thursday as that was 3 whole weeks since he had been out and I was feeling 100% better but thought we would wait till then. But now these symptoms are bk honestly I could scream, cry I am convinced it's my body playing silly beggars but in the bk of my mind that good old voice saids what if. Sorry guys u are probably sick of my prattling on xxx

Gary A
05-04-20, 19:59
You’ve literally been in self isolation along with your family for 3 weeks. The incubation period for Covid-19 is about 14 days, which means you can have it for up to two weeks without displaying symptoms.

So, after 3 weeks of you and your family not interacting with anyone outside of your own home, you can be almost certain that none of you have it or have had it.

You can’t let this take you away from your immediate family like this. You are being sensible and staying home, along with your family, but there is absolutely no need to be hiding away from each other like this, especially with a complete absence of symptoms.

panicstricken
05-04-20, 20:14
Thankyou gary a I have been out with my family down the garden and playing games with them all the last 2 days I had been feeling so much better and now it's all bk again cough throat everything. I am sick of it. It has to be anxiety but I have never had these symptoms with it before. I'm not going bk into the spare room again as I was well I'm asuming it's just anxiety. It can't possibly be the virus. I just needed to vent like I said rational Brain is there it just needs a kick sometimes. Hope u are well and staying safe thanks for trying to help.😁