PDA

View Full Version : Submandibular glands...can you feel them normally?

wingo22
14-04-20, 13:20
I'm not overly worried about this but it just crossed my mind. Are you guys able to feel your submandibular glands? They are right underneath your jawline. I feel them on both sides (so that is making me think they are normal and suppose to be there lol) Can anyone else feel them??

NotDeadYet
14-04-20, 15:56
Yep, completely normal

ThirstyMMM
22-04-20, 08:31
I have had worries about my own, and made a similar thread in recent months as I didn’t see many posts from others saying how common it is to feel them, so freaked out slightly. What do yours feel like? Mine feel like the same size as thumbs running along my jawline.

O_O
27-04-20, 18:38
It would be more worrying if you couldn't feel them.

Fishmanpa
27-04-20, 19:18
It would be more worrying if you couldn't feel them.

Why? :huh: There are many people who don't even bother poking and prodding (me included and I had H&N cancer!) and those that can't feel them and most if not all have no idea what they're feeling or what it means anyway :shrug:

O_O
27-04-20, 19:51
Why? :huh: There are many people who don't even bother poking and prodding (me included and I had H&N cancer!) and those that can't feel them and most if not all have no idea what they're feeling or what it means anyway :shrug:

Well, I guess because if you felt for them and they weren't there then you wouldn't have submandibular glands, and that's gotta be a medical condition 😅