PDA

View Full Version : Is too much dark chocolate bad for you?

JustBenn
14-04-20, 17:52
I read its supposed to he healthy so I brought some, I usually really eat milk chocolate but decided to be a bit healthier on dark chocolate and got carried away and ate 7 bars. Someone said at work that dark chocolate in such amounts is dangerous, now I'm worried if I consumed too much and it will do me harm.

AntsyVee
14-04-20, 17:55
If this is true, I'm dead right along with you. I love that stuff!

MRS STRESS ED
14-04-20, 18:03
l wouldn't advise you ate all 7 bars l would imagine you be sick, but no it isn't bad for you far from ask them where they got their information from it has alot of health benefits best wishes xx

nomorepanic
14-04-20, 18:34
It won't do you any harm but I am sure your body won't thank you for that massive sugar rush and extra calories :wacko:

pav1984
14-04-20, 20:01
I just hope you have stocked up on toilet roll 😂. I dont think it is healthy for you in that quantity but a one off I'm sure you will be fine. Wine is good for you but if you constantly get wasted on it it isnt. All about moderation

ankietyjoe
14-04-20, 20:13
Well it's not going to poison you, but 7 bars of any kind of chocolate is really not good for you. And the health benefits of chocolate really are overstated. NOT eating chocolate is not going to be bad for you.

MyNameIsTerry
14-04-20, 21:01
It's healthier because it is less treated therefore contains more of the natural goodies that processing only removes. Even healthier is the form prior to this, cacao.

It's not going to dangerous to eat that many but just unhealthy.

Lolalee1
15-04-20, 05:54
I just polished off a bag of 10 dark chocolate Lindt mmm yum,ask me how I feel later.:D