PDA

View Full Version : Leg lump/bump after possible bite?

Unicorn1985
15-04-20, 08:01
Hi. I am trying to keep my HA in check but not having my sessions at the moment and I am struggling at times.

I have almost like a small bulge/lump on the back of my calf.

I first noticed it a couple of months ago when I felt my leg really itch when I got into the bath. I looked and there was a red almost spot with kind of a tiny hole in the middle. It only itched when I got in a hot bath. It was quite sore for a couple of weeks and very red. I did do the pulling it about a few times thing, tried to squeeze it to see if any puss came out but nothing would.

The redness has gone wnd it’s now just a pink mark on the skin but the bulge underneath is still there. If I compare my two legs you can clearly see it sticks out by a few mm compared to the other leg.

Should i I be Concerned? Is it a hematoma under the skin? When I first noticed it, it was when I had been poorly for about a month straight with two different colds and s sickness bug. Maybe it’s taken a while to go because I’ve been run down?

I keep worrying its cancer. Could somebody please just let me know if they’ve had similar before please?

Thwnks

Unicorn1985
28-04-20, 08:17
Anyone? Please x

Unicorn1985
26-06-20, 08:11
Really hoping someone else may of had similar? I keep worrying about it and I’m still not able to go back to my psychologist yet so I’m trying to manage this alone.

Little bulge is still there. I don’t believe it’s grown and redness is gone. Now looks like a scar. Pale and shiny in the light but I don’t get why I still have this little bulge there. Could scar tissue have built up underneath?

BlueIris
26-06-20, 08:20
It looks like a scar because it is one. No need to worry. I've got a few of these.

Unicorn1985
26-06-20, 08:28
Thank you. I appreciate you responding. Have yours left a bulge under the skin before? I thought maybe it was a dermatofibroma but mine don’t really look like the photos on google but I also know the only tend to show the classic presentations on there. Just hoping it’s scar tissue causing this slight bulge.

BlueIris
26-06-20, 08:31
Yes, I have a few.

Unicorn1985
26-06-20, 08:37
Yes, I have a few.
Thank you so much. I can’t explain how you’ve helped to ease my mind. You’ve commented on a few of my posts in the past. You’ve always been right too. I appreciate it. Thank you